Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Call of the Wild

Accounts.. Finance.. Journals.. Ledgers.. Balance Sheets.. Annual Reports...

Whats happening to me?
I am an engineer....
I am a senior network engineer...
Why am I doing all this?
How can I be remotely bothered about A=L+OE ??

Wake up child wake up...
Smell the coffee...
See the sun...
Its not the same old cozy world you used to be a part of a few days ago..

But it was a dog eat dog culture earlier also..
It never shook me..

The dogs have gone wild now..

How am I supposed to tackle then?

Get wild son..

Not possible...

Eat or get eaten...

There HAS to be some other way around...

There isnt..

I dont believe you..

You would one day...

I doubt..

Better realize sooner than later..

What about the cliched aspects of being nice to be treated nice?
Smile and world smiles with you..

As you said..
They are cliched..

I dont belive you..

You would one day..

And I thought I had seen everything..

Its 2009...
You havent seen it yet..

Whats in store?

Everything..
Pain, Love, Hatred, Happiness, Tears, smiles..

Sleep?

Thats not for you this year..

I dont believe you..

You would one day..

But why wilderness??

You asked for it..

No way!!

Yes child...

I dont believe you..

You would one day..
You would one day...
You would one day....

No comments:

Post a Comment